ME: At the right time, a figure appeared

 A person that I would like to call as M

source: pinterest

M appeared on the right time where i had a long enough period of uncontrollable emotionally breakdown. The period where I have lost my deeply calm sleep, my very delightful appetite and my smooth routine without any worries. The period where I always turn to my best friends, in needing them to make me happy, in needing them to always give me supports. But somehow, stranded in Sarawak would not fully helped me without my best friends here, physically.


Months goes by after walked away from a life in which that time i even questioned myself whether i really chose that way?
Months goes by, seeing and watching with envies i think?
Months goes by WITHOUT TEARS???? what a surprise..

As always, my best friends would always checked on me and i was very happy whenever i got to go home during holidays, because I have them waiting for me to hang out & surprise me with their crazy stupid jokes. HAHA


Then, one day, a figure whom i attracted to not long ago came to me. Wow. Is this a dream?

Spending time almost every day opened up M's real side. The real side that i never imagined of. The real side that i thought it is very cute. M really good at covering and acting up. I hated it haha but i am a very proud girl that i am the only one knows who the real M is.

M literally my new-listed best friend, 😇
M unleashed a shield that I made especially to a new person.
M always prepared to listen to all my stories. M was taught to be a good listener and that made me comfortable and we get closer each day. M never bored, just never, tho i think my life story was not attractive enough and so lame but somehow it uncovered M's story that yet far more hurting...

WE SHARED ALMOST THE SAME PLOT! 

ALMOST, not exact

By time, turned out M became one favourite person in list whom I would always turn to.
M never says no. M never rejects anyone's help or request. M is kind enough that M established a positive aura making people felt very comfortable whenever around M. That's a reason why M attracted me once upon a time.

M is calm, patience, and irreplaceable.
Same goes to others, almost same comments that I got.
I felt lucky, because M is truly one - very calm, soft spoken, patience, understands people's struggle.
But one thing for sure, M is sensitive. Yet I learnt everyday to be patient with M because I never encounter a person like M, thus it is a new challenge for me to overcome my impatient, beat my inner weakness.

M created a new me.


When I asked M, why?
M's same answer, never changes = M is happy if I'm happy.


p/s: not an appreciation post because M deserves more than just appreciation post. This just for me myself to remember who M really is.


Comments

Popular Posts